- Adelaide International Village (Bradford Lodge & Highgate Lodge)
- Altitude Apartments, Brisbane
- Home@Flinders – Melbourne
- International House & Cherry Tree Village – Melbourne
- Le Student 8 -Melbourne
- Raymont Lodge – Brisbane
- Rusden House -Melbourne
- Southbank Campus Student Apartments – Brisbane
- Student Housing Australia (SHA) – Melbourne
- Student Living Australia – Managed by UniLodge
- Unihouse Rundle Mall, Adelaide
- Unilodge, Australia
- UniResort Student Accommodations – Brisbane
- Urbanest Student Accommodations – Australia
- Merlin Apartment – Melbourne
- Grattan House – Melbourne (Female Students Only)
- BWBackhouse-Student Accommodation Near Curtin
- Arundel House – Sydney
- Dunmore Units -Sydney
Off Campus Accommodation
When you decide to study abroad, this decision comes with several other settlements. The most essential and necessary requirement is to find accommodation for your living. If you decide to live off-campus, you would need to find a comfortable and well-maintained place. You will come across properties of various styles, sizes, and qualities. Out of them all, you have to choose the one that befits well with you. So, do not rush and panic about settling for an abode. You should take help from experts before finalising a room, flat, or house.
Critical Considerations for Off-Campus Accommodation
Off-campusliving offers students a chance to explore the new city and engage with the locals. However, it is a challenging task to select an accommodation in a strange city. So, consider these points while finding an off-campus property.
Determine Your Budget
Mostly, students have to pay for the off-campus rentals from their pockets. Knowing how much you can afford to pay is vital while searching for an ideal place. It would help you to list down a few areas and housing choices. Also, you must consider the utilities, bills, and maintenance costs before settling for a home.
Explore All Options
When you decide to rent a place, you have a choice to select a room, apartment, or house. Also, you can find accommodation in different areas. Exploring your options will help you choose the perfect accommodation. You can look for off-campus residences in areas affiliated with your college.
Check The Transport Network
You will have to commute to your college daily to attend classes. So, you must check out the available transport for you. Choose those locations from where you can easily find a conveyance for your school.
Choose Your Roommates
As per your resources and preference, you can also decide whether you want to rent out alone or share the place with other fellows. Sharing the space will lower costs for you and allow you to interact with other people.
In a new city, it is crucial to find a place where you will feel safe. You must check out the security of the area and the building you will live in.
Hui&Kuah Pte Ltd can connect you with the best service providers for off-campus accommodation. We will help you resolve problems and find an ideal place for you.
As a service to students studying overseas, we have provided some links of various service providers and a page for students to post advertisement on accommodations. If you wish to post an advertisement please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Epwoth House, Sydney – Requires participation in the worship and missional life of Leichhardt Uniting Church,
- Flo Harris Lodge – Sydney
- St Barnabas Terraces – Sydney
- Xavier House – Sydney
- International Student House – Clayton, Melbourne
- Berwick Student Accommodation
- Locanto Classifieds – Free Classified listing and Finding Accommodation, Furniture etc
- Arrow on Swanston – Melbourne
- Home Away Overseas Student Accommodation – Adelaide
- StudentStay Australia – Sydney Accommodation provider
- Studentrooms – Shared Housing in Adelaide
- Amypro – Student Accommodation near Monash
- Crawley Village – Western border of UWA’s Crawley campus
- Student Hostel Network – Melbourne
- Shared House Accommodation Placement