The steps are as follows:
- Make an appointment to meet with our trained counsellors for a non-obligatory counseling to explore the options that are suitable to your needs. When you visit us, please bring along all your original educational transcripts, certificates, a copy of your passport and any other supporting documents.
- Once you have decided on your choices, submit your applications to the institutions through us., using the applications forms provided. Some institutions may require you to pay for the application fees.
- If your application is successful, you will receive an offer letter. In some cases, the institutions may request for additional supporting documents.
- If you have decided to accept the offer, you will need to read carefully and sign the acceptance documents, before making the required payment stipulated in the offer letter. In most cases, such payment covers one semester tuition fee and the health cover fee for the entire duration of your student visa. Payment vide bank draft, telegraphic transfer or credit card directly to the institution is preferred. While we will provide all necessary assistance in your fund remittance, we do not accept cash payment.
- We will submit the acceptance documents, bank draft or proof or remittance to the institution, and request for the issuance of the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
- We will assist you in your for student visa application, accommodation, arrangement, travel arrangement and airport reception.
- We will invite you to attend the pre-departure orientation to prepare you for your arrival
Hui & Kuah offers FREE services to its student:
- Providing information of the institutions such as programs, accommodation, fees payment procedures, terms and payment of enrolment, etc.
- Filing formal applications, ensuring compliance with admission requirements.
- Cerifying educational transcripts and certificates
- Assisting successful applicants to obtain student visas & other necessary travel documents.
- Facilitating communication between the students and the institutions.
- Providing pre-departure orientation.
- Coordinating airport pick-up and accommodation arrangements.